Ninja Warrior Competition
The Ninja Carolina League (NCL)
is a league for Beginner, Advanced, and Pro Ninja Warrior athletes of all ages in the Carolinas. Beginners compete with beginners, advanced athletes with advanced athletes, and pros with pros in separate divisions determined by age, gender, and experience level. The season will run from September to mid-April with finals in late April to determine its champions in each division.. We're excited to be hosting a Season 4 Regular Season Qualifier at Rock Solid Warrior.
There are divisions for children starting at age 6 through masters division (40+) and every age in between. All divisions will be included in this event. Our competition will follow NCL rules and age/categories based on your age as of January 1, 2024. For example if you will be 12 or 13 on January 1, you will be in the 13U category. Still not sure what division to sign up in? Take this survey
to find out!
Come and see how well you can do on our courses designed by coach Jeshuah Lewis & crew.
Prices (before convenience fees)
Sign up now to reserve your spot. The sooner you sign up, the better your run order. First to sign up will run last and will have benefited from watching all the other competitors run the course. All participants must sign our waiver
- $45 before September 23, $50 after September 23.
Spectators are free (with limited capacity)
Note: 7U - 13U and 40+ will be on Saturday 15U, 16-39, and 14+Pro will be on Sunday afternoon.
Please check in at least 15 minutes before your assigned time.
Saturday, September 30
- 9:00 7U (Beginners & Advanced)
- 11:00 9U (Beginners & Advanced)
- 2:00 11U (Beginners & Advanced)
- 4:30 13U (Beginners & Advanced)
- 6:30 40+ (Beginner & Advanced)
Sunday, October 1
- 2:00 15U (Beginner & Advanced)
4:00 16-39 (Beginner & Advanced)
- 6:30 14+Pro
For each group,
- Rules for both Beginners & Advanced athletes will start at the same time...
- Beginners will be released to plan their courses while Advanced rules (extra obstacles and course modifications) are explained to Advanced Athletes.
- Beginners will run
- Courses will be tweaked for Advanced athletes while Beginner awards are given
- Advanced athletes will run.
- Advanced awards are given
- Redemption time for both Beginners & Advanced
- Break for next group